Just a recap of what went on in the Little Yellow House in 2010.
To relive the year with us just click on the links.
1. It snowed in February (had to one-up it, December snow.. didn't ya?) on the weekend of our first married Valentine's Day together.
3. I made the transformation from college kid to alumni.
4. After months of constant searching, I decided that my fate was at least a year of substituting. My God had different plans, however, and I got a job! One that I love, might I add. Which reminds me, I need to post classroom pics soon!
5. One of my best friends got married and moved like 8 hours away. Can't wait until 2011 cause then she'll only be 2 hours away!! You can check out her blog here. My other BFF Scarlett got engaged, so 2011 will be an exciting year for her as well!
6. My smart, creative, sweet and amazing husband and I celebrated one year of marriage with a trip.
7. We had a White Christmas in Alabama!
8. Wall-E has managed to be even more destructive and messy, but we love him none the less.
9. I joined the paparazzi. kidding. But I do follow people around with a camera these days.
10. I have pursued a deeper, more intimate relationship with Christ. I have tried to seek His will for my life and hear Him more. I have no doubt that he is holding my future.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
2011, here we come! :)