Blog Archive

View Posts by Topic

Friday, June 18, 2010

Auburn Graduate! :) May 14, 2010

         I am finally finished with school! I really cannot believe it, in fact, I don't feel any different at all. I think it's because I felt as if I were finished with school in December when I no longer had to attend classes. Interning just felt like work (work with no pay, that is). But I loved it so very much!! I miss my sweet 2nd grade class! They were the best and furthered my desire to teach, I just loooooved them!
         My last day of interning, my sweet students surprised me with a party (they even turned out the lights and yelled "Surprise!" when I walked in, it was too cute!). I was showered with gifts for my future classroom, including two big crates full of teaching supplies (this might be corny, but I was so excited to get my first grade book) and over $200 worth of gift cards to teacher stores!  I also received an adorable video montage of all the class happenings that year. Needless to say, I was so blessed to be a part of that classroom! The parents were so very generous, and my cooperating teacher was Godsent!


On May 14, 2010, four years of hard work paid off when I graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education! Thank you Lord for allowing me this opportunity to pursue something that is so perfect for me! I can't wait to see where this field leads me, whether it be teaching 2nd grade for the next 25 years or furthering my degree and helping children in another way. Lord, may Your will be done as it is in heaven!

Next step: Someone hire me, please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!