Blog Archive

View Posts by Topic

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finished Product! :)

The kitchen is finished..........well for the most part.

Before I show everyone the finished product I thought I would reminisce about the way it used to be...
There you have it, an awkwardly placed sink surrounded by ugly-colored cabinets. Not to mention oodles of space that was left empty where a huge freezer once was. 

After months and months of tearing out cabinets and filling in the empty areas, holes in the floor, tiling the counter tops and floor, tons and tons and TONS of white paint, and a little T.L.C. we now have .............................





THIS!



We still have a little trim to put up around the top and bottom and I think 1 drawer that still needs a handle.. other than that, you probably wont find me remodeling another kitchen anytime in the near future. We're done... and couldn't be happier with the finished product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!