Blog Archive

View Posts by Topic

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Launch

This week has been a whirlwind! 
I am so sorry that I've left all my readers with a "I'm sick" post for 6 days straight. You must've thought something went terribly wrong!

I'm okay!

I had a small allergic reaction to one of those six medications I was put on, but I'm much better now!

A lot has happened this week! Including the launch of our OFFICIAL website,

We've had two amazing photoshoots:

Avery




and my good friend Brett and her family.



We are having SO much fun!

I hope all of you have had a blessed week! I've missed all my blog friends!

11 comments:

  1. can't wait to check out your new photog website--these photos are positively gorgeous! glad to hear that you're on the up-and-up :) before the weekend's out, make sure to max out your entries in my giveaway...it's a good one! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay so happy you are better!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, yay!! I'm glad you're better! And wow two photoshoots already, that's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! These photos are gorgeous! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are beautiful!! Happy to hear you are feeling better-- I think the "sickness" has circulated around the blog community!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures- love the purple boots! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are awesome! So excited for your photography business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I have been missing you!!!! I'm so glad you are alive and well!! Those two photoshoots look amazing!! Are y'all both shooting??

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute!!! You are so talented, I know your photography business will be a success!!! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures and I'm glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you're feeling better and WOW these pictures are so adorable!!! (:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!