Blog Archive

View Posts by Topic

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, everyone! 



Here is what I'm loving on this very cold, Wednesday morning. 

I'm loving that the husband and I got 2 long snowed in days together. He had to go back to work today and I'm ready to get out of the house, but the first 2 days were awesome!

I'm loving that my dog has a routine every morning. He knows as soon as I wake up, he gets fed and then gets to go outside. This is great and all until you want to sleep late. Then he starts whining in my face and pawing me until I get up. He's my alarm clock.

I'm loving the exciting things happening my my friends' lives right now!

I'm loving peanut butter oreos and this recipe I found, here.


I'm loving my wonderful husband, of course!

I'm loving how great our God is!

14 comments:

  1. I've never heard of or tried peanut butter oreo's...are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try those oreos. Thanks for the sweet comment! What grade do you teach? I love that our last names are both Greer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peanut butter oreos are AMAZING and a must try for all chocolate/peanut butter lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I am a reading interventionist so I teach all grades (its my first year). And I know, it's SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along!

    Peanut butter Oreos?! Yum!

    Love that RH bedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went on the Restoration Hardware site, and I am in love! So many amazing things! I just found your blog through WILW, and I am now following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. peanut butter oreos sound dangerous for me! I love peanut butter & Chocolate!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! Why did you tell me there is such a thing as peanut butter Oreos? It could be my downfall :) And lucky you with the snow days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM! Peanut butter oreos, who knew? I just finished off the last of the oreos that we had, reduced fat of course! Haha! Love you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We loved our snow days too1 I was looking at all the pictures that you have taken...they are awesome!!! Followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following! My dogs have a routine too, so I feel your pain when it comes to trying to sleep in. But life would be so boring without our fuzzy family members! Best of luck on your first year in the education world!
    Followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello fellow amanda! :) your blog is great! love love that bedding and shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any kind of Oreos sounds awesome right about now! Maybe it'll take the winter blues away. I'm so over the cold right about now!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!