Blog Archive

View Posts by Topic

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I have no stove and no sink!!!?!

You read the title correctly..and that is because I really don't have a sink or a stove for the time being. Can you believe that is a GOOD thing?! That means that Jordan has finally begun the process of tiling our counter tops!!

I went to a Beth Moore Conference: So Long Insecurities (wonderful experience, by the way), and came home to a lot of progress made in the kitchen. Jordan and his dad got all of the bottom cabinets put into place, and put down the wood that will be the basis for our counter tops! I couldn't have been happier (unless the entire kitchen had been finished). Seriously though, I'm so excited and ready to see what the final product is going to look like!
See the gigantic whole in our kitchen floor where the sink once was?

Now all we have to do is put all of the wall cabinets into place, finish painting, tile the counter tops and choose new flooring..hmm..I wonder how long it will take us to do that?

Look at our gorgeous granite that will one day SOON be our counter tops!!  It has various shades of brown and gray, with a few specks of blue! :) I love it!

Seriously though, I'm ready to have my stove and sink back. I'm getting tired of all baked dinners and relying on the dishwasher alone to clean my dishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!