Blog Archive

View Posts by Topic

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dirty Santa

Why is stealing presents from people so much fun?
Sometimes the joy of unwrapping a present can be ruined by opening unwanted items, such as BOD spray (You know, the fragrance spray for men that practices false advertisement by placing cartoon shirtless men on the box implying "wear this and you'll look like this!"). If you haven't seen it, click here.

I tried to avoid buying the cheap $5.00 gift that no one wants and decided to get crafty (I also avoided the "funny" gift giving). I went to the thrift store and bought an old picture frame. I painted and stenciled it, and came out with this:

I kinda wanted to keep it when I finished. 


I ended up with a $5.00 gift card to Yogurt Mountain. I was happy with that. You know where to find me after church Sunday!

Hope every one has a VERY Merry Christmas!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!